Technology allows remote coaching to improve your catching via improved fly casting.
This coaching occurs over a 2-4 week timeframe and consists of the following:
- A Thirty-Minute Zoom Meeting to Define your Casting Goals & Video Taping Overview
- You videotape your casting & share it with Mary Ann via On-Form Technique.
- Sixty- Minute Zoom Meeting to analyze your casting video and define drills for improvement.
- Practice your casting for a week to two weeks.
- You videotape your improved casting and share it with Mary Ann via On Form Technique.
- A better cast will catch more fish! Today video technology allows remote coaching and video analysis. Through a series of 4 Zoom sessions, Mary Ann will analyze your casts and provide drills for you to advance your casting capability.A Thirty – Minute Zoom Meeting to analyze your casting video and define drills for improvement.